StringKing Women's Mark 2 Midfield Head
If your stick breaks within its warranty period, we will replace it for free.
- Major dents, cracks or breaks.
- Manufacturing defects.
- Anything that would deem the stick unplayable or significantly affect performance.
- Intentional alterations (pinching, baking, bending, cutting) or deliberate misuse.
- Minor nicks or scratches.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Purchases from unauthorized dealers.
Photo documentation and valid proof of purchase are required for a full warranty credit.
Warranty replacement sticks have a limited warranty that covers 50% of their retail value. If you use your warranty credit to upgrade to a more expensive stick, your replacement stick will have a full warranty.