Carbon 2.0 Handle
The ECD Carbon 2.0 Lacrosse Shaft improves upon every aspect of it's legendary predecessor with updated looks, feel, durability and overall performance. East Coast Dyes spent endless months in research and development to finely tune new advanced features in the Carbon 2.0 Shaft. New Impact+ Layup Technology creates a lighter, stronger and more durable shaft to elevate carbon fiber to a new standard in lacrosse handles. The ECD Carbon 2.0 Shaft utilizes an updated handle shape and texture to create a naturally comfortable feel in any players hands while increasing overall texture and ultimately stick control. ECD implemented their legendary Flex5 profile with uniform Kick Point technology for enhance shot power and accuracy to deliver the advanced performance found in carbon fiber shafts.
- Updated look, feel, durability and overall performance from highly popular predecessor.
- New Impact+ Layup Technology offers light weight performance while creating a more durable shaft.
- Finely tuned handle shape with slight texture offers unmatched control during play.
- Flex5 profile with Uniform Kick Point technology offers an advanced performance profile for power while passing and shooting.
- Available in the 30”, 40” and 60” length.