The Maverik Optik 2.0 Lacrosse Head delivers new heights of offensive capability to leading attackmen or mid-fielders looking for lightweight performance. The Optik 2.0 lacrosse head utilizes a newly tightened face shape paired with Maverik’s TENSION LOCK technology to create increased control, accuracy & power. Maverik engineered the Optik 2.0 with an ultra-lightweight design by using a 2-Strut Design and X-RAIL technology to drastically remove excess weight while also increasing overall stiffness. Comprised of DURATOUGH material, the Optik 2.0 offers enhanced durability and extreme weather consistency. Maverik paired a level 2 Bottom Rail design with OPTIMAL RELEASE POINT technology to create a perfect low-mid pocket with quicker release, added hold, extreme energy transfer while shooting, and dialed in accuracy. The Optik 2.0 is proudly made right here in the USA!
- New tightened face shape offers improved ball protection while dodging and increased accuracy while passing or shooting.
- TENSION LOCK technology allows stringers to create a pocket with a highly defined channel for unmatched accuracy and hold.
- The Optik 2.0 uses a 2-strut design to make it the lightest head available from Maverik Lacrosse.
- X-Rail technology allows Maverik to cutaway excess material while designing the Optik 2.0 to create added stiffness and distribute stress throughout the head for enhanced durability.
- DURATOUGH material increases overall stiffness and durability while providing added consistency in all weather conditions.
- Level 2 Bottom Rail Design generates perfect placement for a low-mid pocket for quick, powerful and accurate shooting.
- The OPTIMAL RELEASE POINT engineered into the design creates added hold while shooting to generate extreme energy transfer while shooting.
- Proudly made in the USA.