Maverik Optik 2.0 Head
The Optik 2.0 is designed for the elite attackman who initiates the offense. With the combination of a tighter face shape and tension lock, this head will improve your accuracy, control and velocity. Used by arguably the best dodging attackman of our generation; Team USA’s Jordan Wolf.
- Designed for the elite attackman
- TENSION LOCK enables the stringer to precisely locate a defined shooting channel for increased accuracy
- The 2-Strut Design makes the Optik 2.0 the lightest head in the Maverik lineup
- Optimal Release Point increases control with added hold and has extreme energy transfer when shooting
- DURATOUGH material increases stiffness and provides consistency in all weather conditions
- X_RAIL TECHONOLOGY is engineered to distribute the stress to the opposite rail creating a lightweight and stiff design
- Level 2 Bottom Rail - Designed for a low-mid pocket giving the player a quick and accurate release with added power
- Multiple stringing holes for custom pocket options
- This is the same head used by Team USA's Jordan Wolf.
- Made in USA
- Available in Universal Spec only
- Weight: 4.8 (oz)