New from TRUE the Composite 4.0 Natural Women's Lacrosse Shaft features an all new material to the lacrosse world, BioFLAX™.
This revolutionary material is made from renewable biodegradable flax that is built right into the Composite 4.0 Carbon. This prototype material helps reduce weight, improves stiffness, minimizes vibration, and is environmentally friendly.
- The next material revolution has begun: Natural is the first lacrosse shaft to feature BioFLAX - a biodegradable flax material layer that dampens vibration and is more environmentally friendly.
- This BioFLAX layer is built into TRUE's most popular and best-selling Comp 4.0 composite shaft.
- BioFLAX composite dampens vibration to the hands versus standard alloy lacrosse shafts on stick to stick checks.
- The overall durability has increased by over 10% while maintaining the same weight as TRUE's best-selling COMP 4.0.
- The flax material is derived from a renewable resource making it more eco friendly as compared to other synthetic fibers.